Monday, April 27, 2009

Library and Bookstore

I went to the East Lansing Public Library and Barnes and Nobles. I liked the bookstore more than the library. I don't know if it is because "library" makes me feel like to study while "bookstore" entertains with lots of interesting things. For example, I loved the storytelling stage that was places on a side of the children's book section. There was the picture of forest with animals on the wall and some chairs in front of the stage. By acting or storytelling, children can enjoy reading books and become close to the literature. But I would recommend to change the stage design season by season because when I went to the Barnes and Nobles 2 years ago, it was the same background. Since there are young kids aged around 4~5, I would put the books lower so the kids can reach easier. I liked the round tables where children can study and the toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment