Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hi everyone!

My name is Naomi Rodriguez, but I prefer to go by my middle name (Nicole). I am currently a Senior!! I graduate in May so I am very very very very excited about that. My major is Advertising. When I graduate I hope to move to Chicago, and work for a small agency there. If not I'll probably end up in Dallas...doing something. Like I said earlier I'm from Houston, so I love having one season year round. I work in the HR department at Sparty's in the International Center so if any of you ever need any coffee let me know! I love to read, over break I actually caved in and read the Twilight series (loved it). I currently live with my boyfriend and our two dogs (Jack & Vegas). I also apparently ramble when I'm blogging. =)
My favorite children's book is The Little Prince. I'm also really excited for this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment