Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey everyone, my name is Lindsay Kunkel. I went to CMU for 2 1/2 years and then transferred to MSU. I'm now in my 4th year and i have senior credits, just not in the right places. When i transferred, i lost some credits, and also the programs were just different, so i have some other stuff to take. Anyway, so i'm a 'junior' in the program, I'm majoring in Elementary Special Education- Learning Disabilties. I absolutely love kids and love helping them learn. Last semester was really busy for me, but as of right now i'm trying to get involved in some more stuff ( Read to Succeed, Big Brothers Big Sisters, SCEC...). I'm from Grand Rapids, MI and can't wait until i can finally move somewhere warmer. I have an older sister, younger brother and 2 dogs. I think that's it for now, but feel free to ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment