Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello everyone!

Hi!
I am Aubrey Hendricks. I am very excited to take this course!! It seems fun and a good way to learn what are the best books out there for kids. Some things about me that I want to share with everyone are.........
I love interacting with kids. They are so innocent and playful and just fun to be around. It is one of the reasons I want to be a teacher. I want to have a positive effect on kids and steer them away from the gang life, crimes, drugs, and alcohol so they can live a happy and stronger life. I love being active by playing sports or just messing around outside. I am taking a racquetball class right now and it is tons of fun! I ran track and played tennis for all 4 years of high school. Being a part of a team has taught me a lot about working well with a team and being a strong leader. I hope to get to know a lot of you, including Mr. Waters, this semester and hope to have the best semester ever!! Thank you for reading a little bit about me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment